e

Friday, April 14, 2006

When is my ReVieW???
There comes the cool fresh air from the entrance cooler of the 3*** Hotel, Radha Park Inn. With buzzing environment in later eve of the big Wednesday, with many fighting hard to enter the small entrance as fast as they can to search for their respective halls,some to greet their friends, some to greet their loved ones on thier day of birth or to greet them on that special occasion for what everyone have gathered there. The whole lobby is vibrating with wishes for Birthday, and some still finding hard to identify their set of people and many running here n there to get some accessories like their forgotten battery for their camera and some even their camera itself. Amidst this commotion, three students found a place to enter the big hall. marchin 2wards the reception which was almost diff 2 trace as they were begginin 2 get buried among the crowd tht encircled them, those three landed safely n told the receptionist that there presence here is about fixing up an hall for their Get2gether.The three were forwarded to another officer and so the rest went on formally n casually querying about the availability of halls on some dates n rates and menus etc....Similar way some two other hotels near by to the first one was visited and checked for the details...Time has come for the three students to break apart to leave to their houses. Out of the three, first one is tall, big n manly nearly 6.2 ft, the second one is bit more short than the first one who has spent more time in the recent past with me, and the third is none other than "me".

Finally the clock ticked for 10 and bidding farewell to both for that night, i came back home at a sail's pace which i rarely do. Lost in thought in the arrangement for the get2gether function i forgot about the project review that is expected to happen for the first time to my batch(ahem.... my batch consists of only one team member n that is me). Suddenly a spark which ignited the thought about the review upsetted me, because the preparation for the second review is only half way through which i should have finished by this time.The thought of my review flushed away all other thoughts and made me to sit before my computer and start working on it. Due to heavy work my eyes n body could not get themseleves synchronised with my mind. But hastily trying hard to do something for that review as searching, browsing and all sorts to prepare some write ups for the tomorws review. In the mean time, Mr Moon has travelled his journey for the day leaving way for his partner to take over for the rest of the day. In my dreams i had everything except my review, so that night went without an alarm being raised for long hours. Then atlast, i cud hear my mother yellin at me asking me to get ready for college. Fighting hard to open my eyes to see the bright light, but i was not able to see anything except a big question mark, where i could see myself hunging down seeking for some rescue out of this heavy burden on my head....jus brushing my teeth and my brains and bring back my conscious into the stream of reality i could remember somethin hittin my brains hard and hardear...My stomach started lurching even before i could recognise what was that burden doing all such magic with no logic....Fine refreshing myself getting back to sense of right n wrong, was hurryin to have a bath(kaaka kuliyal) and into my fullest form according to the ethics of my college....formal pants on with shirt tugged in and shoes worn and running hard with
a dirty hair style to catch the bus, which i miss everyday by an edge...Placing myself hastily on the back seat,started brushing up the happenings of past couple of days and suddenly got a spark which reminded me about my review....ooooppppssss, there is a panel which has some 4-5 chairs placed for the dignitaries to come, shooting their queestions at and increasing pace at my project, before even i could sense the first question,the second will be shot and the third will be ready to slip out of their mouths any moment...With a big shaking of my head, came my conscience back to reality,where i could hear the horn sounds, accelerating vehicles at the last moment of the signal befor it puts up with RED....Rushing through the pages of the book which i had mostly relied on for my project...suddenly felt an alarm by which i could see a bulding with ivory n red colors and ofcourse that happened to be my college...Slowly descending the bus, climbing the stair case at even more slwer pace, sat before the same monitor and was trying wat to prepare for that review....

Atlast got an idea of writing some meaning to some programmatical jargons used in my project as the report for my review...and with some diagram made ready, waiting n hoping for my turn to present somethin more than nuthin abt my project...The time went as such evry hour went like a minute...but all were happeneing except my review...waited till 4.30 expecting i might be called some moment by my Head, who happened to be my internal guide..but i wasnt...time clicked the 4'o clock alarm and was moving bt slower after that, suddenly i was called and even my friend who is in another batch was called...With a bright face stood up and thought it was my turn to present, waled down to my head and me and my friend was asked to leav the hall as we need not show our review... Our faces turned red, but we could do nuthin except to leav the hall and the next moment off we were. With a heavy heart left the hall without a single experience of wat review is all about personally, when it happened for all twice...

Hoping atleast i would learn that experience in my final exam...

9 Comments:

Blogger Santosh Jayamurugan said...

Dai...onaku thaan project ku 200 potachula...then why the hell do u need a review...ketalum TSR adhu idhunu..ul make the HOD break his head........ Inga yenakum thaaan review nadakala....ana onna mari markum podala...am i not with dhill

16/4/06 12:19 PM  
Blogger nXt said...

@james
BLog la unmaya mattum pesanum..
puriyudha...u abt my stupid project and marks r being given by the external(which junk head gonna come?? still a mystery)...unaku oru review dhaan dakala, but enaku oru vaati kuda review nadakal(hope u can make out the diff..if not te,mmme i wil explain u shortly)...
Einstein worryin for physics exam...
ramanujam worryin for maths exam...
shakespeare worryin for english exams...
bahrathi worryin for thamizh eams...
rmkchamp(11302104085) worryin for review n marks...

16/4/06 1:58 PM  
Blogger Aura said...

Wen U r d HODs rite hand, y review for U... Review is jus to chk whether students r really doin their proj but HOD is damn sure tht U r doin somethin great all alone,so Y dis formal Review for U... Jus 2 days for d final review... Hope atleast in dis final U get a chance formally!!!

17/4/06 12:57 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

@saran
hey small puppet...
ivlo pecha unakku..iru iru solraen...
anyway i knw in wat position is my project...
u all great heads r doing together a single project...
then y problem for u???

17/4/06 10:24 AM  
Blogger BadhriNath said...

dei ennada idhu, project pannunga pa aana ippadi ellam unmaya velile solladheenga ;-).

18/4/06 12:40 AM  
Blogger Aura said...

Hmmm al great nu oly U shd tell... absolutely nothin I hav done... let me stop here n not make it a chat session...

18/4/06 7:28 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

@ba3
somebody need to rescue me from this wolrd of lies...
avanga solradhellam poi..poiyai thavira verundrum illai...
dummy project is mine!!!
anyway...thursday is my finals....will tell u after wat i sodhapufy there
....nXt

18/4/06 9:56 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

@saran..
u too moses(ooops sorry brutus, hope santosh dus ot see that)
hahahaha..i can only lauf at u...
let us see who is supera pannufying and who ssupero supera pannufying...
all the best...
[:)]
...nXt

18/4/06 9:58 AM  
Blogger Santosh Jayamurugan said...

Over scena potila.....Waste project vethu proj nu.....
Time to reveal his final review moments...(alas it happened)

When he started off n when the word TSR came out of his mouth, external's jaws dropped that he was searching for it all day...alas got it b4 lunch it seems......

An mind blowing presentation in swish max made him crazy that external went on questioning(he questioned him to learn something out of it)..it was like k7 taking lessons...

Moses n brutus ah...iru mavane onna all vachu thatiren

20/4/06 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home