e

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hurdles......
hmmmm......great day with many hours of sleep comes to an end with a start to this blog...i was just rushing through my memories of the past couple of weeks. Out of all some still hit hard on my face. My project work, where i did none to say honestly but gettin some comments as though i reached somewhere none can reach, but that was right by some means, becoz none cud be so lazy n worse at the work like me....the name i gained, bad n rarely good...and a small gift from my department, i doubt whether im worth of that even now, anyway am proud to get that. Then jumping onto the project lane, where im the last with very few jus ahead me and others i could not even trace their trails, too far ahead...

Where does all these lead me....last minute preparation for my project or is it my attitude or the hat(e)itude towards it, the interest to my project, or those words from few people whom i worth, still echoing in me, my capability, my credibility...??? But being one among some great giants(my friends) who stuff themself with excellent work and hardwork for their project, i still cant find out what still is holding me back...even before thinking what is holding me back... i started doubting whether am i being held back or is that is my fullest potential of doing things??? God knows (i must know that, dont mind)
My fame in my department or among anyone(if at all) is all a MAGIC with NO LOGIC!!!
Damn...cuming out of that thing comes another to hit me...im trying to dodge it, but im not becoz of some serious friction which i had created but not intentionally between my frenz. That too many resulting in contradictory actions of my frenz n mines but still...i regret the fact that i commit those kinds of mistakes just becoz of the thing im an eXtrovert, too outspoken n frank n most importantly Friendly(i suppoz??) With all the flaws within me, i could not stop myself from thinking, y people change themself to situation suddenly jus becoz to add spice to that moment and y just dont they stick up to what they r actually???

next thing is my anger and emotions. I should always thank God that he has always given me excellent friends. They were kind enough to tolerate that and still move with me. I am happy about that and i thank almighty for giving me such good n cute friends from school mates(praveen, parthi, ranga, yogi, gans, narsiman, veeru, balaji....), higher sec(chandru grp), and in college...Hope u dont mind me in giving a very few names whom i bothered a lot but they r incubated with world of patience because they still dont leave me behind and they fight for their life and also for mines too...of many, Santosh, Sandeep, Ganesh, Himachu, Amith, Karthick, Santa(great singer and a few couple of my seniors and one puckish junior Vassaanth, all filled every moment of my bus life with fun. Coming to college life, Santosh(Microsoft & infonautix partner, the new company that will emerge soon) & Sandeep( ___ partner, ooops I meant Polaris) even played a major by being a part of me myself and Sandhya, the first ray of closeness & affection i ever felt and had, then saranya, a special gift; arul, Mr Dhanush(log offaaa, dont mind,he cant be described with mere permutation n combination of this 26 letters), Usha a bit in the begining, kavitha(great eater), vino and many more some left here cant be explained by mere words like gopi(two diff years of exp), barath, VJ(daddy), uday, raj, murali(instant juggler of words n hard to become like him, instant laughter creator), aravind(ece) and Ashok(who spen most time with me in the later part), ambeth(does things differently by the words of some legend),balakrishnan(extra ordinary hard worker), bhaskar, satish, alladi( oops vinoth),roopi,aarvam(sorry gkjkk karthi), Dk and many to add….(soon will create another blog only with my friends name, but even that may roll down to reels)

I thank once again for this wonderful gift (I presume something and go by that and misunderstand people, but all were always supportive for me and never they let me down). Hmmmm droping back to my thoughts, my anger n emotions let me go down by miles.
The amount of sadness people had when something strange on the negative side happened to me and the amount of happiness that glit their face when those strange things get rewarded are awesome and viewing them as a 3rd person is too good and i sometimes feel jealous of myself.

But I still feel that im lost in thoughts or i lost my track!!!!

Hoping that i soon get out of this nightmare and get back on track along with this real world!!!!

Future ahead is infinite and with full of unknown mechanism waiting for us to reveal those. The most important thing in this world is our every word, thought and deed which lays up a store for us. Bad works are ready to spring upon like hydra headed monster on us and good works are ready to protect us with the power of many hundred thousands angels.

I might have ended this probably the way it should have not been, but afterall these words just reflected my thoughts and no grudge or something else...


**####**
You are the creator of your own destinY
**####**

8 Comments:

Blogger Santosh Jayamurugan said...

2 words for u : "Am moved"

3 words for u :
"thanadakatha kupaila podu"

Project pannadha maariye scene podadha...nee oruthan thaan pudhu(TSR) trac la project panna..others al did the .NE and Java stuff which were all crap in my opinion(including mine)....

So cheer up...Its a habit for people to hurt somebody if they feel their tongue is cheeky at that moment...yenaku advice pannitu nee polambara

24/4/06 12:26 PM  
Blogger nXt said...

its not im polambing da...that was rushing thro' my mind that time... becoz 2 be honest i was thrown back a bit by this get2gether event(b'coz u dint know wat happened at the back stages and the back stabs, only me n arul knew that)...but anyhow thats no way gonna depress me except the moment i thought abt that. anyway no more discussion abt my project...

24/4/06 12:44 PM  
Blogger Aura said...

First I want to ask 1 Q.. did u tel me abt d gift frm our department... Y u dint tel...Not fair at all NXT...
Anyway my WISHES to U!!!
--------------------------------------
U are short tempered thts d reason for all...
"All 5 fingers r not same"...
U can never xpect d same frm others as wat U r 4 dem...

25/4/06 5:57 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

@saran
ans 1: i still have the slightest feeling whether im worth of that gift...anyway sory i shud have told u..im sorry
for 2:all 5 fingers are not the same...each finger of all are relatively same naa...y dont v take it in that sense(jus chumma vaarthaiyil vilaiyaatu)... yeah u r right that im short tempered or even short temper which lasts for long..
;-)

25/4/06 10:33 AM  
Blogger BadhriNath said...

ennadhu idhu. indha proj pannadhuliye irukkadhe. olunga urupidiya idha develop panra vazhi, illa vera edhavadhu pudhusa innum pannu. Wipro join pannara varikiyum summa iraadhe. And congrats for the job done.

29/4/06 2:18 AM  
Blogger genius said...

I know da how many probs u faced last 2 months.... leave those problems...

----------------------------------

Most of the peoples are like that only da, If they want anything from you then they will come and ask you da after there works completed, then the same peoples will give bad comments about you.

So don't consider those peoples comments.....

Future Wipro CEO nee endha problems ellam parthu manasu thalarakudathu ok va

30/4/06 8:49 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

@arul(daanuss)
illeenga saaarae...
unna naan TCS'nu sollava, illa wipro'nu sollava illa polaris ah illa enna...all in all alagu(arul)raaja...
its not like that..i normally tend to help people when its not only being asked to me..i dunno y.but im not bothered abt somebody's comment...but which matters me is that the comments u get from ur close mates...that wat really bothers me...
but last two months, arul was near me so, no one was able to log off my mood..
bye

30/4/06 11:01 AM  
Blogger Gaya3 said...

I dont kno if this is all tat u have to said abt urself here..i feel u have misssed abt how sweet frnd u r to ur frnds....may b u have short temper but dont u kno"kovam irukura idathil tan gunam irukum"..anyway..i dont feel ur emotions will track u down...cos they r the one which shows who u r to urself..anyway...nice blog to kno abt u....

7/5/06 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home